create your own qr barcodes
Generate QR barcodes using this free online QR barcode generator.
1. Enter your data (text, URL, contact, etc.)
2. Select the size, level of erorr correction*, and encoding you want
3. Click the 'make QR' button
4. Your QR barcode is displayed as a PNG which you can download from your browser to your computer.
QR code generator
* QR barcodes uses Reed–Solomon for error correction. There are four error correction levels: L, M, Q, & H. The higher the error correction level, L through H, the less data can be put into a QR barcode. The more error correction used, the more robust the symbol is and the better it’s able to withstand damage like wrinkles and tears. It’s a trade-off.